Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

18 September 2012

Protein Pancakes


Every morning I start my day with protein pancakes. There are several variations on how to make these but here is how I make mine. For the time being anyway. Once we the cooler weather arrives I'll be making protein pumpkin pancakes. 

Simple Protein Pancakes :

4 Egg Whites
1/3 Cup of Oats
1 Scoop of Protein Powder
1/4 Cup of Blueberries
& Cinnamon to taste!

Directions: Mix all ingredients together and cook on stove just like a pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment