Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

11 September 2013

5K 9/11 POW Race Recap



I don't have much of race recap, I'm just glad the run is over. Beginning of the race I felt great until around mile 2 I took a brief walking break. It's unusually hot in WA state right now (90 degrees). My arms were dead, abs were sore and my legs could barely move. 

Finishing time was 26:36 (not a PR). 

I'm pretty sure the distance on my garmin is accurate, the race seemed to be a bit short. 




1 comment:

  1. Great job! I am worthless in heat so I give you lots of credit for getting out there and running in the heat!

    ReplyDelete