Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

26 February 2013

Work Out of the Day

No run for me today. I planned on running but after my strength session I wasn't in the mood. Wow, me not in the mood to run? That never happens. I love working out my shoulders, I did abs too but I forgot to add my workout in the picture above. Anyway, Happy Tuesday. Tuesday = Pretty Little Liars! Can't wait to see tonight's episode :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love PLL! I am just about to turn it on my DVR and watch last nights episode myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to run before i even thing about strength training or it will never, ever happen :)

    ReplyDelete