Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

12 June 2013

Fitness Weekly Recap June2 - June8


Workouts: Last week concluded week 4 of the Jamie Eason's live fit. I wish I could say I had a great week but instead I missed 2 days of the program and only ran twice. I am happy to report that I was able to get one long run in.

Sun Jun 2- Long run 8.36 miles

Mon Jun 3- REST DAY

Tue Jun 4- Leg day & Jacobs ladder

Wed Jun 5- REST DAY

Thu Jun 6- Back Biceps & 3 mile run

Fri Jun 7- REST DAY

Sat Jun 8- Chest Triceps


Food: Again, wish I could say I did my best here but I didn't. My amazing chicken and veggies only lasted two days. After that I was hooked on peanut butter jelly sandwiches, nacho cheese dorito chips and minute made fruit punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment