Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

02 June 2013

Fitness Weekly Recap May 26-Jun1


It's already June?!?!? It seemed like yesterday I set my goals for the month of May. Too bad I didn't meet a single goal! Owell, June is another month to start again :)


Workouts: I completed week three of the Live Fit program. The workouts changed a bit and a there are more exercises to each workout. I like how the workouts change every two weeks, it keeps you from getting bored.

I ran outdoors three times last week. The weather has been perfect. I can wear shorts and a tank top with out freezing my ass off. 

Sun May 26- Leg day & Stair mill 

Mon May 27- Back Biceps & Sprint intervals (treadmill)

Tue May  28- Chest Triceps & 5 mile run (outdoors)

Wed May 29- Leg day & 1 mile run (treadmill)

Thur May 30- Shoulders & 3 mile run (outdoors)

Fri May 31- REST DAY

Sat Jun 1- Abs & 6 mile run (out doors)

Food: I wish I could say I ate clean but I did not. In fact I ended up wasted some of the food pictured above and had one too many peanut butter & jelly sandwiches :(

My goals for next week is be consistent with my workouts/run and to try my best to eliminate junk food out of my life.

Happy June everyone.... I turn 30 this month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment