Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

16 April 2012



Today's Workout 4/16/2012

6 Mile Run

I couldn't wait to run today. The idea of it sounded nice. Once I got out there I wasn't feeling it. I walked a bit, not because I was tired but simply because I didn't feel like running. When I did run I felt good. I didn't take any aspirin and my knee held up pretty well. There were times when I was able run at a 8 min mile pace but I would slow down because I don't want to over due it. Big Sur is a little less than two weeks away, I need to be smart about my training from now till marathon day.  Normally the trail I run on is pretty desolate but today there were some Marines in my way (yeah, that's right, in MY way! lol) and then there were Navy personnel out running.



No comments:

Post a Comment