Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

23 April 2012

TWO!!!



Today's Workout 5/23/2011
3 Miles Easy Run

Two is the number of runs I have left before the Big Sur International Marathon. Today, instead of running in the morning I did a short three mile run at night. The weather in the Pacific Northwest has been amazing these last few days. Glad I was able to run without a jacket tonight. Spring is in the air!! I love it :)

Big Sur is 5 days, 9 hours and 9 minutes away!! I should probably make a list of all the things I need to do and make a list of things I need to pack before I fly out on Friday!!

It seems lately everyone has been blogging about these Synergy drinks. So I went ahead and bought one the other day just to see what all the hype is about. Now I'm not sure if maybe I got the wrong flavor or what have you but OMG that shit was that nastiest drink I have ever had in my entire life!!! Never again will I ever waist my money on that drink again!! LOL It looked like it could have been good but the smell and flavor is horrible!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I used to always eyeball those drinks at the organic market back home... but I never did try them. Kinda glad I didn't now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of the nice weather. We had 70s 80s for over a week and now we have snow!!! OHH darn PA weather. Glad you have nice weather before your big race :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen those drinks. Good Luck at Big Sur!

    ReplyDelete