Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

29 April 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!


The weekend is over! Now Monday is almost over. I'm posting late. Anyway - Over the weekend I was in need of a new running route. I run around the same area all the time and I just need new scenery. I went off base around the trails on Saturday but I didn't really like the trail so I'll  keep running on my regular route. My friend and I ran 6 miles. omg I thought I was going to die. I literally had to take a walking break every two to five minutes. I'm not sure what was wrong, my legs just wouldn't go.

It was nice to run somewhere different though. We came across a trail that had a statue of an elephant and giraffe. Not sure why those are there. They're completely out of place. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment