Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

01 May 2013

May 2013 Fitness Goals


Don't be in your own way. Set a goal and intention today!

1. Goal setting builds self-confidence!

2. Goal setting gives us a sense of accomplishment.

3. Goal setting perpetuates more activity.

4. Research has shown that those with written goals are happier.

5. Most of us have a vision, and by writing down your goals and working toward them, you make that vision a reality!

6. Goal setting creates a BUZZ!

My May Fitness Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment