Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

27 May 2013

Live Fit Week Two

Workouts:

Last week I finished week two of Jamie Easons Live Fit. I am enjoying the program this far. I've been sore after each workout, which is a good sign. The first two weeks the workouts were identical and a breeze to go through. It took me only about 30 minutes to finish each workout. Only thing I did not like about the first two weeks is that it's a four day training split with three days off.  I kept working out on the off days, I went runing and worked out my abs. One day of rest is enough for me.

Food:

I haven't been following Jamies meal plan to a T but I am eating fairly clean and  I'm drinking plenty of water. I am making sure that each meal has protein, carbs and veggies. Last week all I had was asparagus for my veggies but this week I will switch it up and have broccoli instead. For the most part my meals are pretty boring. I always make sure tohave apples and almonds on hand for my snacks. Can't forget those hard boiled eggs too!

Running: 

Here's where I haven't been happy. I only ran twice last week. I'm running a half marathon in 3 weeks, hoping for a PR so I should be running at least 4 times a week. I MUST step up my game. No more excuses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment