Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

07 December 2011

Running the Sahara. Movie Review.

First, I just wanted to say Thank You to those who commented on my last post. I really appreciate your support. Your kind words were a "pick me up" Thank you! :)

Who likes the new blogger dashboard? I hate it. I tried to get use to it but I switched back to the old layout. LOL

I am not really good when it comes to reviews but I can tell you that the movie "Running the Sahara" is a must see for you runners out there! You can watch it on Netflix. After I was done watching Spirit of the Marathon, I searched other running movies and came across this one. I am GLAD I did! The movie is a fascinating, inspiring documentary about three men who literary run across the Sahara dessert. They ran a total of 4,300 miles over 111 days across six countries. They ran the equivalent of two marathons every day.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed that movie as well! Don't know if you knew this, but the main guy is in jail now for fraud - quite a shocker!

    ReplyDelete