Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

15 September 2012


This morning I ran with an old friend. One of my old neighbors (from the first time we were stationed in WA state) moved back to WA recently, so we went running together. She didn't want her picture taken at 8 in the morning. We jogged 6 miles around the perimeter of base, and kept the pace slow. It's hard to chit chat with a friend when you running fast.


I took the above pictures this morning when I went to Tacoma for a hair appt. I walked around a bit and noticed this stadium over looking the Puget Sound. I wish this stadium was closer to my house. The view is amazing, I would run here everyday if I could. Oh, and I just found out this is the high school that was used in the movie 10 things I hate about you.


Clean eating hasn't been my number one priority lately, which I knew this would happen with my husband home now. Carne Asada taco's are my weakness. Wait till you see what I am eating tomorrow on Football Sunday!! I promise to not ruin all my hard work from the last 4 months. Tomorrow I will be prepping my food for the week. Eating clean starts on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment