Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

01 August 2013

A stressful run

It's been a stressful week. My husband and I have been waiting very impatiently for Chief results to come out. This morning, after getting very little sleep, I went for a run in hopes to blow off some stress. I've been trying hard to hold my composure for my husbands sake but it's been tough. I hate the "not knowing" part in the Navy. One thing that I have learned from my husband in the last 12 years we have been married is to stay optimistic even if the odds are against us. Everything will work itself out. 

After my run I cleaned my house like a crazy person trying to pass the time. 

Finally at 12 pm today, I received confirmation  from my husband that he made CHIEF!!! 

Making Chief in the Navy is huge honor and an important milestone in his Naval career. I'm incredibly proud of him. He's a hard worker and he loves his job. He deserves this promotion! I know without a doubt he will be an outstanding Chief. Congrats babe.



1 comment: