Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

18 August 2013

Nicole Wilkins Track Workout

Finally I was able to get some runs in this past week. I didn't focus on miles, all my runs were sprint intervals. The track on base was recently resurfaced, so I've been taking full advantage of it. It's not a full 400 meter track but it's better than nothing. 

I wanted to run today but I am SORE after yesterdays workout. If your curious to know what I did, see below.

Nicole Wilkins Track Workout: 

4 - 400 Meter Sprints (I did 330 sprints because my track isn't a full 400 meter track)
Walking Lunges (on the straightaways)
Lateral Side Shuffles (on the straightaways)
Running High Knees (on the straightaways)
Step Squats (on the straightaways)














Check out pics from my little adventure in Tacoma the other day. I went the the high school where they filmed the movie 10 Things I Hate About You. If only I would of brought my running shoes. It would be a gorgeous place to workout!


No comments:

Post a Comment