Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

13 August 2013

Weekly Recap

My husbands been so busy with Chief training he was able to watch the kids only once for me so I could go on a run. It wasn't my best run. I've been in a funk lately.

This week my goal is to wake up early in the morning to run before my husband leaves for work. Hopefully I will be able to get my ass out of bed.



The kids and I went to Point No Point beach last week. I packed my six pack fitness bag with healthy options but forgot a damn fork! My hands were gross from playing in the sand with the kids, I didn't want to eat with my fingers. I wasted my healthy eats and ate at Mcdonalds afterwards. Slowly but surely I am going back to my old eating habits. I gotta get out of this funk.

At least my husbands getting his workouts in :)






No comments:

Post a Comment