Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

27 December 2012

Back @ the Gym

After a short break from working out, I finally returned to the gym today. I was up and at em @ 0500. The kids are out of school for winter break so I can only work out either before my husband leaves for work or after he comes home. There is no telling what time he gets off work so I can't depend on him in the evening.

It was great to work out at 5 in the morning though. The gym was empty! I decided to hit the weight room first & afterwards I hit the track for a short run.






I had no intentions of running outside today, then all of a sudden after my weight training session I has this sudden urge to run. I only ran a mile but damn it felt great to hit the pavement (or should I say track?).

Anyway, here's to hoping I can wake up early tomorrow morning for another great workout/run!

1 comment:

  1. Morning workouts are great, but it can be so hard to throw yourself up sometimes. I am going to have to incorporate some two-a-days come the spring in order to have time for road running and strength training, and I am scared of that. Way to make it work with your schedule!

    ReplyDelete