Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

01 December 2012

Run 13 races in 2013 Challenge


Are you looking for a running challenge in 2013?

I've slowly been turning away from running lately. Lifting weights and HIIT have been my "thing" to do these days but I sure do miss a good run. I need a new challenge so I have decided to join a fellow bloggers Run 13 races in 2013 challenge. I will be running in a variety of distances, 5k, 10k, half and full marathons. Towards the end of December I will post my 2013 race schedule. Wish me luck!

If your interested in the challenge, click HERE for full details.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I think I am going to join as well. I already have four that I am committed to but I can think of ton more that I would love to run. I am glad that I put CIM off until next year because the weather is less than perfect for a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great plan!

    I've been neglecting all the lifting weights lately, ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great way to force yourself to plan out a comprehensive race schedule. I may have to consider something like this. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's alot of racing! I only run 2-4 races per year! I need to "up" it a little!

    ReplyDelete