Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

06 December 2012

Carrot Cake Protein Bars



Since it is the holiday season I have been craving baked goods. Instead of stuffing my face with crap, I decided to give Jamie Eason's carrot cake protein bars a try. They turned out pretty good, and were super easy to make.  

My husband didn't like them. Ahhh, what does he know? If that man had to choose one thing to eat all day, he'd choose bacon. 

If your interested in the recipe, you can find it by clicking HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! That looks so good. You've also got me browsing that site for more diet/nutrition and work out tips since I've finally hit a bit of a groove with weight training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me, too! Glad I came across your site... I'm also a mom and runner, and love nutrition. :)

    ReplyDelete