Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

10 May 2012

20 Minute HIIT Workout On The Track


I missed garbage day!! I was pissed! I needed to blow off some steam so I went to the track and tried a new 20 minute HIIT workout.

Today's Workout 5/10/2012

3 Min warm up - Light jog
30 Second Sprints
10 Burpees
30 Second Sprints
20 Jump Squats
2 Minute Jog/Walk
30 Second Sprints
50 Mountain Climbers
30 Second Sprints
20 Jump Squats
2 Minute Jog/Walk
Repeat 1 more round
Finish with a 10 Minute run at a moderate to fast pace.

I've come up with a new workout schedule and meal plan I will be following for the next 6-12 weeks. Stay tuned for details if your wondering what it is. My new plan starts Monday so I will be MIA till then. Working out is going to be on the back burner for the next few days. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting for the first time. Wow, your workout sounds awesome (if I can just conquer the burpees...sigh). Look forward to reading about the new plan.

    ReplyDelete