Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

05 May 2012

Back & Bicep Day



Workout 5/04/2012

* Lat Pull downs 12 Reps 4 Sets (10 Second hold last set)
* Seated Rows 10-12 Reps 4 Sets (Pause last set)
* Lat Straight Arm Pull Downs 10-12 Reps 4 Sets
* Lat Pullovers 10-12 Reps 4 Sets
* Lower Back Machine 15-20 Reps 4 Sets
* Stiff Legged Dead Lifts (barbell)
* Assisted Pull Ups 10 Reps 4 Sets
* Hammer Curls (dumbbells) 12 Reps 4 Sets
* Spider Curls (barbell) 10-12 Reps 4 Sets
* Alternating Biceps Curls (Dumbbells) 10-12 Reps 4 Sets

As you can see I did more back exercises then biceps. No cardio.


Here's two meals from 5/4/2012. I haven't been keeping track of all my meals, but have been trying to keep them pretty clean. Top left is chicken seasoned with my new favorite Mrs. Dash fiesta lime blend, broccoli, baby spinach with balsamic vinegar and almonds. The bottom left is just a tuna sandwich (no mayo, only mustard), oranges, strawberries, and almonds. I've had this hankering for tuna sandwiches, and fruit lately. 


At 10PM the family and I went to the movies to see the Avengers; great movie btw! I knew was going to want to snack on something in the theater after watching everyone else eat popcorn and candy, so I went ahead and sneaked in my own snacks. Water, almonds and more orange slices! 

1 comment:

  1. Fiesta Lime Mrs Dash sounds really good! Great job with your workout. I like the new look of your blog, or if it isn't new I haven't been here in awhile. Hope all is good in your world!

    ReplyDelete