Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

14 May 2012

Work Out Training Plan


Today is week one day one of my new training plan. I've thought about following Jamie Eason's LiveFit but instead I decided to make my own training split.

Since my husband is away, I am only able to go to the gym three times a week. I have dumbbells and bands at home so I can workout from home on the days I can't make it to the gym.

I'll be doing high-volume lifting (high and low reps) and super-intense cardio. 

My gym days are M, W & F

Monday- Legs - Abs - HIIT

Tuesday- Full body workout, and one of the following...Zuzana Light workout, Insanity or The Asylum 

Wednesday- Biceps - Back - Abs - HIIT

Thursday- Shoulders - and one of the following...Zuzana Light workout, Insanity or The Asylum 

Friday- Chest - Triceps - HIIT 

Saturday- Abs, and one of the following...Zuzana Light workout, Insanity or The Asylum

Sunday- Rest

I'll probably switch some days and maybe add something else on Saturday; for the most part this is what my lifting plan and cardio regimen will be like.


Patient: The problem is that obesity runs in my family. Doctor: No, the problem is that no one runs in your family.



No comments:

Post a Comment