Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

Follow by Email

My Blog List

20 May 2012

On Point....


Of course we weren't able to see the eclipse in WA!  Damn overcast and rain!!

The past week I have been on point with my diet. I weighed in on Friday and I'm 3 pounds lighter compared to last weeks weigh in. I feel great, I'm not tired like I thought I would be, since I've completely cut sugar out of my diet and waters the only thing I've been drinking the past week. Some of my workouts could have gone a little better but overall I am really proud of my self especially for being able to stick with this diet for a whole week. 

Goals for next week: I will continue to eat 6 small meals a day focused on protein and green veggies. I will kill each and every single one of my workouts planned for the week!

I've worked pretty hard this past week, I know I can do this, I got this!

2 comments: