Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm Lisa a mom to two girls and a wife to a US Navy Submariner. I have a passion for running, nutrition and all things fitness. For me running or training hard at the gym equals 24 hours of complete joy in a day. If this blog inspires and helps motivate you, then I hope you continue reading.

My Blog List

20 May 2012

On Point....


Of course we weren't able to see the eclipse in WA!  Damn overcast and rain!!

The past week I have been on point with my diet. I weighed in on Friday and I'm 3 pounds lighter compared to last weeks weigh in. I feel great, I'm not tired like I thought I would be, since I've completely cut sugar out of my diet and waters the only thing I've been drinking the past week. Some of my workouts could have gone a little better but overall I am really proud of my self especially for being able to stick with this diet for a whole week. 

Goals for next week: I will continue to eat 6 small meals a day focused on protein and green veggies. I will kill each and every single one of my workouts planned for the week!

I've worked pretty hard this past week, I know I can do this, I got this!

2 comments: